Power FOOD Vegan Protein Soup – tasty protein cream soup with pea and rice protein, ready for consumption. You get pure and natural protein. For its production a special selection of high protein peas, with a higher content of arginine (important for the increase of nitrogen oxide) of whey, egg and soy protein, derived from peas specially cultivated in India, is used.
Studies show that pea protein provides the body with a range of probiotics that are extremely important for health. It also contains more whey and egg protein glutamine, and is richer in amino acids than soybeans, compared to whey, casein and egg protein.
High content of arginine is important for supplying more oxygen and nutrients to muscle cells. Arginine content is an indication of pre-workout, helping for better pumping and strength. A high content of BCAA’s and glutamine makes it even more suitable as a shake after a workout, and at any time of the day when the body needs amino acid intake.
Pea protein is of the type of slow protein and has a gradual and prolonged absorption within 24 hours.
Rice protein is the other protein in Vegan Protein Soup and is one of the fastest growing plant sources of protein carefully extracted through a patented low temperature process to stay raw without the use of chemical additives.
When the pea and rice protein mix, the resulting amino acid profile provides the most balanced and complete 24-hour amino acid intake.
With Vegan Protein Soup, you deliver more arginine to the body by increasing blood levels of nitrogen oxide many times a day.
Vegan Protein Soup has the best 100% solubility of all known proteins available in the market for food and supplements!
• Suitable for taking after workout or bedtime, as well as between meals with a long interval of time between them.
• easily digestible – studies show over 95%
• Has a very good amino acid profile close to the ideal for the human body, BCAA, glutamine, arginine and lysine, important for productivity, growth and recovery;
• does not contain GMOs, artificial flavors, sugar or sweeteners;
• does not contain lactose and other dairy ingredients, cholesterol and gluten;
• hypoallergenic (does not cause allergic reactions);
• supplies vitamin A, B2, B3, B6, C, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, etc.
• Omega 3-6-9 – the high-quality blend of oils (linseed, borage and olive oil) at the most recommended ratio of 2: 1: 1.
• Vegan Protein Soup contains PRO- and Prebiotics, guaranteeing vitality and a smooth digestive process.
Content in 1 dose (40 g):
Balanced mix of proteins (from plant sources) – 36.00 g
• Pig protein isolate – 18.00 g
• Rice protein isolate – 18.00 g
• Vegetable mix – 3.5 g
• Mix Omega 3-6-9 in a 2: 1: 1 ratio (from plant sources) – 950 mg
• Flaxseed oil (20% Omega 3 – 13.1 mg) – 455.4 mg
• Borage oil (13% Omega 6 – 6.4 mg) – 349.2 mg
• Olive powder (18% Omega 9 – 6.4mg) – 235.4 mg
Digestive tract – 75 mg
Probiotics – 20 mg
Lactobacillus plantarum – 106.3 million body
Lactobacillus casei – 85.1 million body
Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 74.5 million organisms
Lactobacillus acidophilus – 53.2 million body
Bifidobacterium lactis – 53.2 million bodies
Prebiotics – 20 mg
Digestive enzymes – 20 mg
Protease 14,690 HUT – 6.90 mg
• Amylase (A. oryzae) 2.545 DU – 4.23 mg
• Lactase (A. oryzae) 727 ALU – 1.83 mg
• Glucoamylase (A. niger) 6.5 AGU – 1.83 mg
• Alpha galactosidase (A. niger) 109 GalU – 1.83 mg
Protease (A. niger) 36 SAPU – 1.71 mg
• Invertase (S. cerevisiae) 291 SU – 0.83 mg
• Lipase (C. rugosa) 349 FIP – 0.48 mg
• Glucoamylase (R. oryzae) 0.72 AGU – 0.28 mg
Lipase (A. niger) 7.27 FIP – 0.04 mg
Lipase (R. oryzae) 7.27 FIP – 0.04 mg
Vegan Protein Soup has excellent flavor, solubility, quality and excellent nutritional profile. Dissolve with stirring only with a spoon!
Dosage: 1 dose (40 g) is dissolved in 200 ml. water, preferably warm and consumed as a soup.
If you want to make a thicker texture, like puree to another food, add less water.
You can consume after a workout or replace a single meal yourself.
Note: The product is food supplements, sports foods and should not be used as a substitute for a medicine.